Join Rabbi Marc Baker, CJP’s President and CEO, for his 360Five listening tour, an exciting opportunity to share your perspective about important issues in the Jewish community. Marc looks forward to hearing directly from you.
Each town hall-style event will feature a discussion of five key questions:
Your input and insights can help build a community of learning and action that strengthens Jewish life in Greater Boston and beyond. We hope you’ll join us for an engaging event at a location that’s most convenient to you. All events will begin at 7:00 p.m.
- Considering Jewish life in Greater Boston, what is our Jewish community doing well?
- When you think about a vibrant Jewish community, what do you imagine it to look like?
- What do you think gets in the way or could get in the way of us creating a more vibrant Jewish community in the future?
- In what ways, if any, do you feel connected to Judaism, Jewish practice, Jewish institutions, and the Jewish community?
- When you think about the future of the Jewish community, what gives you hope? What concerns you?
|Tuesday, November 20
||Cambridge – Multicultural Arts Center
|Tuesday, November 27
||Canton – Hebrew SeniorLife, Orchard Cove
|Thursday, December 13
||Brookline – Congregation Kehillath Israel
|Thursday, January 10
||Natick – Temple Israel
|Tuesday, January 15
||Salem – Peabody Essex Museum*
|Tuesday, February 5
||Lexington – Scottish Rite Masonic
All events are free of charge and accessible to people of all abilities. Light snacks will be served. Dietary laws will be observed.
For special accommodations or more information, please contact Beth at email@example.com.
In case of inclement weather, please call
617-457-8888 or visit cjp.org for event updates.
CJP welcomes the participation of interfaith couples and families, and people of all abilities, backgrounds, and sexual orientations.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please unsubscribe.
Combined Jewish Philanthropies
Kraft Family Building | 126 High Street, Boston, MA 02110-2700
617.457.8500 | cjp.org